Friday, October 20, 2006

Ok, it is official. I have a cold. I kept on thinking it was only allergies as I was sneezing so much but it is definately a sinus cold. It will be gone along with my blister before I head up Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Today was a rest day. I slept in.......did laundry.....went to this majorly weird glass place. Very excentric. When we got back I worked on my photo's. I learned two things. The photo's were way to big and that was why I could not send them. I fixed that problem and set up my Orchid photo's as an experimant. Well when I saw that that worked I then moved on to the Giraffe photo's only to learn that I can only post photo's once a day. UGH!!!!!!!! I was on such a roll.

I still am not happy with most of my photo's. They are so dark. Chuckie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you? What do I do? I will have to play with it on my own during the safari. My bag is packed. and I am ready to go. This time instead of a 20k pack I have a 5k day pack. I am totally loving that. I leave tomorrow for 6 days.

Happy travels

2 comments:

bl4ze said...

Hi Linda:
Happy Safari trip, pictures only once a day! Whats that all about? Better than none I guess. Loved the orchids, so exotic. If your gone 6 days does that mean we won't hear from you for 6 days? If I know I wont be checking my computer 3 x a day, Take good care, get something to help the sinus problem/
Goodnight Aunty Dot

Tim said...

I see you have figured out the photoblog as well. Very cool. Love the pics and the account of your trip thus far..."princess". Princess? You.....lol They have a lot to learn. Take care, Happy travels. Look forward to reading and seeing more.

P.S... Hi Aunty Dorthy...:D